Win 2 Tickets to the Battle of the Beltway
When you donate $100 to SCDAA Wednesday, October 5-Friday October 7, 2016 you're automatically entered to win a pair of tickets to the Battle of the Beltway on Sunday, October 9!
Enter to win a pair of tickets to see the Baltimore Ravens vs. the Washington Redskins on October 9 at 1pm. Beginning October 5 and running through October 7, anyone who makes a donation of $100 or more will be automatically entered to win. The drawing will be held at 4:30pm on October 7.
Please note that a donation of $100 will get you one entry in the raffle. Donate $150 and we'll enter you three times!
*See Official Rules & Regulations Below
The Sickle Cell Disease Association of America
The Sickle Cell Disease Association of America’s S.C.D.A.A Raffle
Official Terms and Conditions
OPEN ONLY TO UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA RESIDENTS. MUST BE 18YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
- HOW TO ENTER.
- PRIZES. Exactly one (1) prize(s) will be awarded in this contest as follows:
The author of the winning Grand Prize Raffle ticket number will receive: 2 tickets to the Baltimore Ravens vs Washington Redskins game held on Sunday October 9, 2016 at the M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD at 1:00pm.
The ERV of prize is $250. A winner may not substitute a prize for its cash equivalent. Sponsor reserve the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Odds of winning depend on the time of entry and the number of eligible entries received.
Prize Restrictions: Selection of winner & Award of prize contingent upon a minimum $1,000 in funds raised. In the event that the stated amount is not raised by the contest deadline (Friday, October 7, 2016) the contest will remain open until minimum threshold is reached.
- ELIGIBILITY. To enter this Contest you must be a lawful permanent resident of one of the 50 States of America, including the District of Columbia. Must be 18 years of age or older. The Contest, and any website pages relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. The Sponsor, their respective promotions agencies, any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
- WINNERS SELECTION.
Each participant will receive an e-mail containing an official SCDAA Raffle ticket number. The ticket containing that number will be filled out with the participants name and e-mail address. Individuals who purchase multiple tickets will receive the respective number of raffle ticket numbers. All tickets will enter the pool once the purchase has been completed. The sponsor will select a winning entry on or about October 7, 2016 by selecting a winning ticket from the pool. The winning entrant will be notified via email and/or phone. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account/phone/mailbox for prize notification or other communications related to this contest. If a potential prize winner does not respond to Sponsor to coordinate prize pickup/Delivery by October 7, 2016, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. The sponsor reserves the right to ask follow-up questions in order to verify the validity of the entry. The sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this contest at any time.
- CERTAIN ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to cancel, terminate or suspend this giveaway. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated these terms and conditions or any element of this contest. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official terms and conditions and the decisions of Sponsor and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official terms and conditions. All prizes are awarded upon the condition that the contest Entities shall have no liability whatsoever and shall be released, discharged, indemnified, and held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, or participation in this contest and to sign any documents requested by Sponsor to evidence this release. The Contest Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system, hardware or software or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, address, city, state, photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of prize-winner(s), which shall be available after October 7, 2016, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to The Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc., 3700 Koppers Street, Suite 570, Baltimore, Maryland, 21227
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Grand Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”); (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and © judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is The Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc., 3700 Koppers Street, Suite 570, Baltimore, Maryland 21227.